The popular movie rental and streaming service raises the cost of membership by 60 percent, upsetting customers — and possibly the U.S. Postal Service
Moviegoers get excited over a service that offers an unlimited multiplex pass for a monthly fee — until it hits a major snag
The popular movie rental and streaming site launches a new interface that exasperates many devoted customers. Just how bad is it?
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
Subscribe to the Week