The popular movie rental and streaming service raises the cost of membership by 60 percent, upsetting customers — and possibly the U.S. Postal Service
Moviegoers get excited over a service that offers an unlimited multiplex pass for a monthly fee — until it hits a major snag
The popular movie rental and streaming site launches a new interface that exasperates many devoted customers. Just how bad is it?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week