The popular movie rental and streaming service raises the cost of membership by 60 percent, upsetting customers — and possibly the U.S. Postal Service
Moviegoers get excited over a service that offers an unlimited multiplex pass for a monthly fee — until it hits a major snag
The popular movie rental and streaming site launches a new interface that exasperates many devoted customers. Just how bad is it?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
Subscribe to the Week