Two Facebook users in their 20s used the network to promote debauchery as if it were a social event — and they're paying a surprisingly steep price
The British prime minister comes home early from his vacation, after days of violent rioting sparked by a police shooting
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
Subscribe to the Week