Paul is pitching his cookbook as "the best campaign handout you will ever find," apparently trying to win Republicans' hearts through their stomachs
The Texas congressman leads the pack, again. But, judging by his other straw-poll victories, he shouldn't expect a big campaign boost
With the Texas libertarian opting out of another term in Congress, his 2012 presidential bid becomes an all-or-nothing gamble. What's he thinking?
The GOP presidential candidate says we should have worked with Pakistan to capture the al Qaeda leader, instead of going in alone and killing him
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
Subscribe to the Week