Paul is pitching his cookbook as "the best campaign handout you will ever find," apparently trying to win Republicans' hearts through their stomachs
The Texas congressman leads the pack, again. But, judging by his other straw-poll victories, he shouldn't expect a big campaign boost
With the Texas libertarian opting out of another term in Congress, his 2012 presidential bid becomes an all-or-nothing gamble. What's he thinking?
The GOP presidential candidate says we should have worked with Pakistan to capture the al Qaeda leader, instead of going in alone and killing him
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
- Adrian Peterson and our misguided debate about spanking
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week