Paul is pitching his cookbook as "the best campaign handout you will ever find," apparently trying to win Republicans' hearts through their stomachs
The Texas congressman leads the pack, again. But, judging by his other straw-poll victories, he shouldn't expect a big campaign boost
With the Texas libertarian opting out of another term in Congress, his 2012 presidential bid becomes an all-or-nothing gamble. What's he thinking?
The GOP presidential candidate says we should have worked with Pakistan to capture the al Qaeda leader, instead of going in alone and killing him
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- Rise of the machines
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week