Paul is pitching his cookbook as "the best campaign handout you will ever find," apparently trying to win Republicans' hearts through their stomachs
The Texas congressman leads the pack, again. But, judging by his other straw-poll victories, he shouldn't expect a big campaign boost
With the Texas libertarian opting out of another term in Congress, his 2012 presidential bid becomes an all-or-nothing gamble. What's he thinking?
The GOP presidential candidate says we should have worked with Pakistan to capture the al Qaeda leader, instead of going in alone and killing him
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- The best books we read in 2014
- How I lost all my money
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week