Paul is pitching his cookbook as "the best campaign handout you will ever find," apparently trying to win Republicans' hearts through their stomachs
The Texas congressman leads the pack, again. But, judging by his other straw-poll victories, he shouldn't expect a big campaign boost
With the Texas libertarian opting out of another term in Congress, his 2012 presidential bid becomes an all-or-nothing gamble. What's he thinking?
The GOP presidential candidate says we should have worked with Pakistan to capture the al Qaeda leader, instead of going in alone and killing him
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- How to stop misogynists from terrorizing the world of gamers
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week