The iconic youth organization is seriously contemplating a huge about-face in its policy on gay scouts and troop leaders. Why now?
Charlie Rogers told Nebraska police that three men stripped her naked and carved anti-gay slurs into her body. But the cops say she's lying — and arrested her
The recently departed astronaut was the first American woman in space — but her obituary reveals that she was its first known gay one as well
The fast-food chain's leader takes a stand for the "biblical definition" of marriage, and is rewarded with boycott threats
Rising R&B star Frank Ocean isn't nearly as well known as CNN's Silver Fox, but his self-outing could touch more lives
An Australian Salvation Army major outrages gay-rights supporters — again — by agreeing that the bell-ringing-Santa charity thinks gays deserve to die
People around the world participated in LGBT pride parades in June. Here are some of the most remarkable visual highlights
The Golden State is well on its way to prohibiting the foisting of straight-to-gay "therapy" on kids 18 and younger
Forget shocking magazine covers and nationally televised interviews. These days, gay celebrities disclose their sexuality far more casually and matter-of-factly
X-Men mutant Northstar became the first openly gay superhero in 1992. Now, DC Comics will out one of its 'major iconic characters.' (Is it you, Aquaman?)
After being convicted of a "bias crime" for spying on his gay roommate Clementi, who committed suicide in 2010, Ravi is sentenced to only 30 days in prison
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 16, 2014
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
Subscribe to the Week