An Indianapolis high school expels a gay junior after he pulls a stun gun on six bullies. Did Mom make the right call by arming her son?
Gay rights proponents condemn a North Carolina preacher for suggesting that parents punch effeminate sons — words he now claims were a failed joke
Dharun Ravi is found guilty and faces 10 years in prison for tormenting gay roommate Tyler Clementi, who killed himself by jumping off the George Washington Bridge
CNN yanks an in-house political analyst off the air, but some argue that the punishment doesn't fit the tweet
A fundamentalist Christian school is making employees sign a pledge not to stray from what the college says the Bible teaches. Is that legal?
A conservative crusader seeking office in Virginia admits that she had sex with a middle-school girl who was her student in the 1970s
The actor, who played Mr. Spock in the 2009 reboot of Star Trek, has revealed he's gay — reigniting debate about the significance of an actor's sexuality
A small liberal arts school tries to support LGBT students by becoming the first American college to question teens about their sexual preferences
Echoing a plot point from the FOX series, an openly gay high school student bucks tradition to earn the coveted tiara
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
Subscribe to the Week