The Texas governor joins other GOP leaders across the country by refusing to implement ObamaCare in his state. Will the defiance pay off or backfire?
Sure, the White House won a big legal victory. But now they face fierce political foes in the Tea Party, GOP governors, and the Catholic Church
John Roberts' conflict, President Obama's confusion, and more compelling details about the game-changing Supreme Court ruling and its immediate aftermath
Some conservatives are lashing out over the Supreme Court's decision to uphold ObamaCare — in extreme, eyebrow-raising ways
Mitt Romney vows to repeal ObamaCare as president, and House Republicans are already trying to vote it away, but do they have the tools, or stomach, to do so?
When Romney and Obama face off in November, they won't just be battling for the White House. They'll be fighting over the future of a bitterly divided court
The blockbuster decision will have a big impact on millions of Americans. Here, a guide to help determine whether you're one of them
The conservative judge astounds much of the political world by throwing his weight behind ObamaCare. Here, five theories to explain his mysterious move
Supporters of the health care law have been bracing themselves for defeat for months. But there are still plenty of reasons for optimism
Come Thursday, we'll finally get a verdict on the constitutionality of the president's health-care overhaul. And if Obama loses, he's going to lose big
After months of fevered speculation, the Supreme Court will finally weigh in on President Obama's health care overhaul on Thursday
The president's health-care overhaul is persistently unpopular. And yet, its many benefits might be missed if the law is voided by the Supreme Court
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The real lesson of the looming Martha Coakley disaster
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
Subscribe to the Week