The most impressive part of any hospital or health clinic is the caring, skilled employees who prevent and treat illness. But the workforce we have is not enough
Insurers are vowing to keep some key parts of the health-care law even if the Supreme Court or Congress dismantles it. Does that mean reform is here to stay?
A new survey shows that a full two-thirds of Americans would like to see all or part of ObamaCare struck down by the Supreme Court
Notre Dame and 42 other Catholic institutions sue the Obama administration, arguing that they're being forced to facilitate behavior they find "intrinsically immoral"
With the president's health-care overhaul on the ropes, some hopeful liberals see a government takeover of health insurance as "inevitable"
The fate of ObamaCare may be in doubt, but one thing's for sure: Rising health-care costs are making it harder and harder for Americans to stay insured
Supporters of President Obama's health-care reform law were confident the court would rule it constitutional. It appears the predictions were off the mark
The Right is working overtime to kill ObamaCare's central component — even though Mitt Romney and other GOP leaders once trumpeted the individual mandate
On Tuesday, the Supreme Court put the mandate in its crosshairs. On Wednesday, the court will consider whether killing the mandate would kill ObamaCare
The Supreme Court's conservative wing expresses deep skepticism about the cornerstone of the president's health-care overhaul
Despite skeptical questions from a swing justice, the Supreme Court may very well still uphold the president's overhaul of the health-care system
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
Subscribe to the Week