The feds plan to force drug makers to tell the public about the perks they offer health-care providers. What will it mean for patients?
President Obama's health-care bill requires that every American have health insurance. Is that constitutional?
C-SPAN wants the court to break precedent and let Americans see 2012's historic court drama for themselves. Will the justices object?
The president's signature legislative achievement heads to the Supreme Court, and the Left and Right both accuse justices of conflicts of interest
The Roberts Court will rule on a complex, politically explosive issue in the middle of a heated presidential campaign. Here's what all the fuss is about
The nation's highest court will weigh the constitutionality of the president's signature achievement — and the 2012 election could hang in the balance
A D.C. appellate court upholds a key provision of President Obama's health care reform law. Is Supreme Court support now inevitable?
The Justice Department passes on the chance to delay a high-stakes showdown — instead pushing for a swift decision in the middle of the campaign season
Thanks to a 9 percent jump in health-care premiums, insuring a family for a year now costs as much as a new Ford Fiesta. What's going on?
New data suggests that the Affordable Care Act greatly reduced the number of uninsured Americans — but don't expect the Right to embrace "ObamaCare" anytime soon
A new study suggests that doctors' six-figure salaries are the true culprit behind sky-high health care costs. Time to get out the pitchforks?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- Girls on Film: 5 things that need to happen before Hollywood will ever truly change
- How Ferguson made conservatives lose faith in the police
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
Subscribe to the Week