opinion briefs on this topic
America's largest drugstore chain may soon be stocking health care plans alongside its aspirin, toothpaste, and candy bars
New changes to federal health care rules will require insurers to offer a raft of free health services to women
Conservatives howl after a non-partisan group says contraceptives should be covered as preventive care under the new health care reform law
The Daily Caller reports that a startling one in five of the new waivers to Obama's health care reform law went to businesses in Pelosi's district
A growing number of businesses are exempt from a key part of the health-care law, and conservatives say left-leaning groups are getting special treatment
The president backs a plan to let states opt out of his health care law earlier than expected. Is he bowing to pressure or outsmarting his opponents?
Florida Judge Roger Vinson has ruled President Obama's Affordable Care Act unconstitutional — but the White House claims judicial activism influenced his decision
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- How Captain America won over China
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
Subscribe to the Week