opinion briefs on this topic
America's largest drugstore chain may soon be stocking health care plans alongside its aspirin, toothpaste, and candy bars
New changes to federal health care rules will require insurers to offer a raft of free health services to women
Conservatives howl after a non-partisan group says contraceptives should be covered as preventive care under the new health care reform law
The Daily Caller reports that a startling one in five of the new waivers to Obama's health care reform law went to businesses in Pelosi's district
A growing number of businesses are exempt from a key part of the health-care law, and conservatives say left-leaning groups are getting special treatment
The president backs a plan to let states opt out of his health care law earlier than expected. Is he bowing to pressure or outsmarting his opponents?
Florida Judge Roger Vinson has ruled President Obama's Affordable Care Act unconstitutional — but the White House claims judicial activism influenced his decision
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Pics or it didn't happen: Millennials are a bunch of selfie-loving skeptics
Subscribe to the Week