opinion briefs on this topic
That's the GOP's story, and they're sticking to it. Do Republicans have a persuasive case?
A congressional agency says the GOP proposal to scrap the Affordable Care Act would add to the deficit. So are Republicans being hypocritical by pushing for repeal?
While some commentators see House Republicans' plan to push through a repeal of "ObamaCare" as smart politics, others call it delusional
A federal judge in Virginia says a key part of Obama's health care reform is unconstitutional. So why aren't reformers more upset?
The fast-food giant warns it might have to drop limited insurance plans for hourly workers. Does this point to a fatal flaw in the reform law?
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' 'white Santa' claim
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How the budget deal could pave the way for immigration reform
- How John Boehner learned to stop worrying and hate the Tea Party
- 10 things you need to know today: December 13, 2013
- The Black Death is back
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- What one thing can determine whether or not you're successful in life?
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
Subscribe to the Week