That's the GOP's story, and they're sticking to it. Do Republicans have a persuasive case?
A congressional agency says the GOP proposal to scrap the Affordable Care Act would add to the deficit. So are Republicans being hypocritical by pushing for repeal?
While some commentators see House Republicans' plan to push through a repeal of "ObamaCare" as smart politics, others call it delusional
A federal judge in Virginia says a key part of Obama's health care reform is unconstitutional. So why aren't reformers more upset?
The fast-food giant warns it might have to drop limited insurance plans for hourly workers. Does this point to a fatal flaw in the reform law?
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
- Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song': Explaining the 22-year-old tune's pop-culture references
Subscribe to the Week