Dennis Quaid as a rodeo cowboy turned sheriff, the return of Roseanne Barr, and 8 more pilot castings generating unbridled enthusiasm
NBC's attempt at reviving the news magazine genre rests on the shoulders of its venerable (and jocular) Nightly News anchor
Fox's latest cartoon comedy introduces audiences to the world's most pretentious 7-year-old. Not everyone is enchanté to meet him
MTV's snickering duo returns after a 14-year absence, aiming their snark at Jersey Shore instead of music videos. Will audiences welcome them back?
The CBS sitcom is averaging fewer viewers under Mr. Demi Moore than it did when Charlie Sheen was the star. Who's winning now?
Two new dramas debuting this weekend borrow heavily from classic fairy tales. Will either live happily ever after?
In the new sitcom, Tim Allen's character warns that a young boy taught tolerance will likely end up dancing on a gay pride parade float — a joke many critics think goes too far
As critics almost uniformly pan the Home Improvement star's new man-championing comedy, others find a kernel of promise in Allen's performance
NBC's critically reviled look at the early days of Hugh Hefner's bunnies is the first fall series to get the axe. Here are five more that could soon follow
Glee creator Ryan Murphy's new psycho-sexual thriller — packed with disturbing imagery and graphic spooks — seems to be the exact opposite of Glee
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
Subscribe to the Week