After consulting on the new Medal of Honor game, the team of SEALs famous for killing Osama bin Laden finds itself in hot water for divulging military information
The new High Energy Laser Demonstrator brings the prospect of efficiently blasting enemy projectiles out of the sky one step closer to reality
In 1997, a popular Japanese cartoon induced epileptic episodes in hundreds of viewers. And that got the Pentagon thinking...
The military is testing a new flight system capable of going five times the speed of sound, which means it could fly from New York to London in an hour
Pentagon employees are caught surfing for X-rated material at work — and the porn may have contained malware that lets foreign spies phish for top-secret data
Romney says cuts to the defense budget would be devastating, but he should take a cue from the Tea Party and call for a reduction in Pentagon spending
On July 19, 1957, a small group of Air Force officers stood directly under an atomic explosion in a daring attempt to prove the warhead's safety
The U.S. outrages vets by shelling out $5 billion for ill-conceived camouflage that reportedly makes soldiers more visible
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- 3 key insights about Obama from Chuck Todd's The Stranger
Subscribe to the Week