It was the 99 percent's largest show of force since last fall, but the group is still struggling to recapture the national spotlight
The group says it could run out of money by the end of the month — potentially spelling the end of the Occupy movement
The anti-corporate movement may be out of the headlines, but it's keeping itself busy
Anonymous and Team Poison are planning to steal from rich banks and give the proceeds to the 99 percent
New footage hints that the students who were controversially doused by police may have actually been willing participants
An image of a paunchy cop casually pepper-spraying protesters is being photoshopped into everything from Manet paintings to Beatles album covers
The controversial crowd-control weapon is dozens of times hotter than a jalapeno, and can cause temporary blindness for up to 30 minutes
Forget tear gas and mace. The cops' LRAD sound cannon is really making some noise
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 17 old proverbs we should use more often
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week