Kindle Fire owners will soon be able to purchase apps using virtual coins, and the company plans to give "tens of millions" of them away
The billionaire's secretive aerospace company, Blue Origin, tests a new pusher rocket system
Just in time for the holiday shopping season, the Seattle-based e-tailer rolls out an impressively beautiful new reading device
Overwhelmed by the bookseller's avalanche of announcements? Rest easy. Here's exactly what you need to know about the new Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Paperwhite
The company launches a generous program to help new employees pick up high-demand skills, but some doubt that Amazon is doing it out of the goodness of its heart
The Financial Times says the online giant is rolling out a faster delivery service, undercutting one of the last advantages of a physical store: Instant gratification
Severe weather left Amazon's cloud storage centers in northern Virginia without power, crippling large segments of the web that rely on its digital architecture
In a bid to streamline its operations, the online retail giant staffs its warehouses with a fleet of "speedy cyber-mules"
The e-tail giant tries to woo streaming video fans by signing a deal for dozens of TV shows, including Jersey Shore and Dora the Explorer
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week