The black-and-white silent film has been steamrolling through awards season, racking up nearly every trophy enroute to the Academy's Best Picture honor
Academy Awards producers outrage Kermit lovers with a proposal to shorten the telecast by scrapping Best Original Song performances
A retooled nominating system yielded nine contenders, including the divisive Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close but not the universally beloved Bridesmaids
As Martin Scorsese cheers Hugo's 11 nominations, Shame's Michael Fassbender and the cast of Bridesmaids are smarting from their Academy snubs
The My Week With Marilyn star and Best Actress hopeful turns her demure "pixie-mom persona" on its head with an arguably strategic cover shoot
Which actors and films just saw their stock change thanks to nods — or snubs — from the Hollywood Foreign Press?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
Subscribe to the Week