Following the suicide of cast member Russell Armstrong, Bravo re-edits the season premiere. Did the network do enough to address the tragedy?
When asked if reality TV stars should get a spot on the hallowed promenade, one of the attraction's producers responds: "Hell to the No!"
$10,000 for invitations? $2 million for floral arrangements? Apparently nothing's too pricey for the reality star and her new NBA husband
After tragedy strikes the family of a Bravo TV reality star, critics debate whether the genre's cynically exploitative nature has become truly harmful
Without big names like Bristol Palin, many speculated that this season, the show's 12th, would be a total dud. Instead, its season was the highest rated yet
While the show has never pulled in A-listers, some say the new season's group of hoofers feels particularly short on star power
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- A scientific fact-check of 2001: A Space Odyssey
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
Subscribe to the Week