Following the suicide of cast member Russell Armstrong, Bravo re-edits the season premiere. Did the network do enough to address the tragedy?
When asked if reality TV stars should get a spot on the hallowed promenade, one of the attraction's producers responds: "Hell to the No!"
$10,000 for invitations? $2 million for floral arrangements? Apparently nothing's too pricey for the reality star and her new NBA husband
After tragedy strikes the family of a Bravo TV reality star, critics debate whether the genre's cynically exploitative nature has become truly harmful
Without big names like Bristol Palin, many speculated that this season, the show's 12th, would be a total dud. Instead, its season was the highest rated yet
While the show has never pulled in A-listers, some say the new season's group of hoofers feels particularly short on star power
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- In defense of Obama's golfing
- A trick for better lunch sandwiches
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Russia's new air force is a mystery
Subscribe to the Week