opinion briefs on this topic
Following the suicide of cast member Russell Armstrong, Bravo re-edits the season premiere. Did the network do enough to address the tragedy?
When asked if reality TV stars should get a spot on the hallowed promenade, one of the attraction's producers responds: "Hell to the No!"
$10,000 for invitations? $2 million for floral arrangements? Apparently nothing's too pricey for the reality star and her new NBA husband
After tragedy strikes the family of a Bravo TV reality star, critics debate whether the genre's cynically exploitative nature has become truly harmful
Without big names like Bristol Palin, many speculated that this season, the show's 12th, would be a total dud. Instead, its season was the highest rated yet
While the show has never pulled in A-listers, some say the new season's group of hoofers feels particularly short on star power
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- The contentious policy at the heart of Cliven Bundy's armed standoff with the government
- How to flirt, according to science
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- This Japanese toilet should make Americans very worried
Subscribe to the Week