opinion briefs on this topic
Following the suicide of cast member Russell Armstrong, Bravo re-edits the season premiere. Did the network do enough to address the tragedy?
When asked if reality TV stars should get a spot on the hallowed promenade, one of the attraction's producers responds: "Hell to the No!"
$10,000 for invitations? $2 million for floral arrangements? Apparently nothing's too pricey for the reality star and her new NBA husband
After tragedy strikes the family of a Bravo TV reality star, critics debate whether the genre's cynically exploitative nature has become truly harmful
Without big names like Bristol Palin, many speculated that this season, the show's 12th, would be a total dud. Instead, its season was the highest rated yet
While the show has never pulled in A-listers, some say the new season's group of hoofers feels particularly short on star power
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Pics or it didn't happen: Millennials are a bunch of selfie-loving skeptics
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
Subscribe to the Week