In a controversial move, crews remove the legendary coach's likeness from outside the university's football stadium, more fallout from the Jerry Sandusky sexual abuse case
After a seven-month investigation, Penn State releases a blistering report detailing how top officials failed to punish Jerry Sandusky for his sexual abuse of young boys
The former Penn State football defensive coach is in court fighting charges that he sexually abused 10 boys. On the first day, one accuser detailed his story
JoePa may be the greatest college football coach ever, but will the "sordid" controversy that defined his final months overshadow his glory?
Just as the ex-Penn State assistant coach tries to clear his name, two more accusers say Sandusky sexually abused them as children
The ex-Penn State football assistant's latest rebuttal to the allegations that he sexually abused children may damage his credibility even more
A character on the animated hit rattles off one-liners about the sex-abuse controversy — and many critics aren't laughing
The former Penn State assistant coach publicly defends himself against allegations that he sexually abused children. Many critics simply don't believe him
Coach Joe Paterno is sacked for failing to report an ex-assistant accused of child molestation. But JoePa's firing is hardly the final blow
College football fans riot after the legendary coach is fired for failing to report an ex-assistant who allegedly molested kids
The Penn State coach, dogged by child molestation charges against an ex-assistant, will retire at season's end. That's not soon enough for some critics
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Chuck Hagel wasn't the problem. It's America's addiction to endless war.
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
Subscribe to the Week