In a controversial move, crews remove the legendary coach's likeness from outside the university's football stadium, more fallout from the Jerry Sandusky sexual abuse case
After a seven-month investigation, Penn State releases a blistering report detailing how top officials failed to punish Jerry Sandusky for his sexual abuse of young boys
The former Penn State football defensive coach is in court fighting charges that he sexually abused 10 boys. On the first day, one accuser detailed his story
JoePa may be the greatest college football coach ever, but will the "sordid" controversy that defined his final months overshadow his glory?
Just as the ex-Penn State assistant coach tries to clear his name, two more accusers say Sandusky sexually abused them as children
The ex-Penn State football assistant's latest rebuttal to the allegations that he sexually abused children may damage his credibility even more
A character on the animated hit rattles off one-liners about the sex-abuse controversy — and many critics aren't laughing
The former Penn State assistant coach publicly defends himself against allegations that he sexually abused children. Many critics simply don't believe him
Coach Joe Paterno is sacked for failing to report an ex-assistant accused of child molestation. But JoePa's firing is hardly the final blow
College football fans riot after the legendary coach is fired for failing to report an ex-assistant who allegedly molested kids
The Penn State coach, dogged by child molestation charges against an ex-assistant, will retire at season's end. That's not soon enough for some critics
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The European Union was supposed to end nationalism. It gave it new life instead.
Subscribe to the Week