opinion briefs on this topic
In a controversial move, crews remove the legendary coach's likeness from outside the university's football stadium, more fallout from the Jerry Sandusky sexual abuse case
After a seven-month investigation, Penn State releases a blistering report detailing how top officials failed to punish Jerry Sandusky for his sexual abuse of young boys
The former Penn State football defensive coach is in court fighting charges that he sexually abused 10 boys. On the first day, one accuser detailed his story
JoePa may be the greatest college football coach ever, but will the "sordid" controversy that defined his final months overshadow his glory?
Just as the ex-Penn State assistant coach tries to clear his name, two more accusers say Sandusky sexually abused them as children
The ex-Penn State football assistant's latest rebuttal to the allegations that he sexually abused children may damage his credibility even more
A character on the animated hit rattles off one-liners about the sex-abuse controversy — and many critics aren't laughing
The former Penn State assistant coach publicly defends himself against allegations that he sexually abused children. Many critics simply don't believe him
Coach Joe Paterno is sacked for failing to report an ex-assistant accused of child molestation. But JoePa's firing is hardly the final blow
College football fans riot after the legendary coach is fired for failing to report an ex-assistant who allegedly molested kids
The Penn State coach, dogged by child molestation charges against an ex-assistant, will retire at season's end. That's not soon enough for some critics
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
- Obama's next steps on immigration
Subscribe to the Week