General Electric, Whirlpool, and other mega-companies are sitting on gigantic piles of money. And they're storing those piles in other countries
Mitt Romney says 47 percent of Americans are "dependent on the government." But the tax code is at least meant to help poor families become financially independent
America faces a true financial crisis. The president has responded with a hackneyed political gimmick
The president wants to slash the tax rate on businesses — but raise corporate tax revenue by eliminating loopholes
Nearly 100,000 government workers owe a collective $1 billion in unpaid 2010 taxes — including employees at the Treasury Department and Government Ethics Office
Not necessarily, according to an AP "fact check" that's being embraced by the Right
The president wants a new tax rate for wealthy Americans — inspired by billionaire Warren Buffett, who pays a lower tax rate than his secretary
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
Subscribe to the Week