The Tax Battle : ControversyPosted on April 19, 2011, at 9:40 AM
The Washington Post's E.J. Dionne says it's only fair that America's most affluent pay a larger share. The wealthy, and some commentators, disagree
The Tax Battle : SlideshowPosted on April 13, 2011, at 11:51 AM
When the time came to pay up, these stars decided they had better things to do. Bad idea...
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Can business succeed where the embargo failed in Cuba?
Subscribe to the Week