The Tax Battle : ControversyPosted on April 19, 2011, at 9:40 AM
The Washington Post's E.J. Dionne says it's only fair that America's most affluent pay a larger share. The wealthy, and some commentators, disagree
The Tax Battle : SlideshowPosted on April 13, 2011, at 11:51 AM
When the time came to pay up, these stars decided they had better things to do. Bad idea...
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Rise of the machines
Subscribe to the Week