Conservatives defend Rush Limbaugh by accusing the Left of giving its own sexists — like Bill Maher, they say — a pass
Companies are racing to yank their ads from the controversial conservative's radio program. Is that the wrong move?
Limbaugh takes the unusual step of apologizing for his incendiary on-air comments about Georgetown student Sandra Fluke. But "I'm sorry" may not be enough
The brash right-wing gabber offends nearly everyone by calling a female law student a "slut," leading critics to wonder if Rush can actually go too far
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How to make salads for reluctant salad eaters
Subscribe to the Week