opinion briefs on this topic
Conservatives defend Rush Limbaugh by accusing the Left of giving its own sexists — like Bill Maher, they say — a pass
Companies are racing to yank their ads from the controversial conservative's radio program. Is that the wrong move?
Limbaugh takes the unusual step of apologizing for his incendiary on-air comments about Georgetown student Sandra Fluke. But "I'm sorry" may not be enough
The brash right-wing gabber offends nearly everyone by calling a female law student a "slut," leading critics to wonder if Rush can actually go too far
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Attack of the invasive species
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- 10 things you need to know today: April 19, 2014
- How Captain America won over China
- When will the Big One strike California?
Subscribe to the Week