Conservatives defend Rush Limbaugh by accusing the Left of giving its own sexists — like Bill Maher, they say — a pass
Companies are racing to yank their ads from the controversial conservative's radio program. Is that the wrong move?
Limbaugh takes the unusual step of apologizing for his incendiary on-air comments about Georgetown student Sandra Fluke. But "I'm sorry" may not be enough
The brash right-wing gabber offends nearly everyone by calling a female law student a "slut," leading critics to wonder if Rush can actually go too far
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
Subscribe to the Week