Fox News' Sean Hannity scores a sitdown with Trayvon Martin's killer, who says the fatal shooting "was all God's plan"
Prominent legal scholar Alan Dershowitz says that newly released evidence destroys the prosecution's case against Trayvon Martin's killer
A callous Florida entrepeneur sparks outrage by selling gun-range targets evoking the black teen killed by George Zimmerman
After the death of Trayvon Martin, lawmakers are reassessing a raft of statutes that allow people to use deadly force in self-defense
A detailed portrait of Trayvon Martin's killer examines how a string of robberies might have affected his judgment. But does it change the facts of the case?
Trayvon Martin's killer is free on bail, and some are crediting the acumen of his main defense lawyer, Mark O'Mara
In a dramatic day in court, Trayvon Martin's killer says he's sorry — and is granted a $150,000 bail
Here we go again. Zimmerman is charged with murder, and pundits are proclaiming this the biggest trial ever. Haven't we heard that before?
The court battle begins for the killer of Trayvon Martin, and some see disturbing parallels to another polarizing, racially charged murder case
Real-time, unfiltered commentary from around the world
In a strange press conference, the Florida shooter's attorneys said they could no longer represent their rogue client. What's behind this bizarre breakup?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
Subscribe to the Week