A new study says men who've buzzed off their hair are perceived to be more masculine and dominant. And people think they can bench-press more, too
Why indulge in happy hours or corporate retreats when you can all get together and starve yourselves with foul-tasting beverages?
Police accuse a Pennsylvania man of creepily hiding a camera in the ceiling of his colleague's offce. Sadly, this isn't the first such tale
Let's face it: Some days you leave work wanting to throw, punch, and break things. If you live in Dallas, you can — for a small fee, of course
A ground-breaking Australian company offers women who opt to return from maternity leave double pay for six weeks — claiming it's cheaper than replacing them
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
Subscribe to the Week