A new study says men who've buzzed off their hair are perceived to be more masculine and dominant. And people think they can bench-press more, too
Why indulge in happy hours or corporate retreats when you can all get together and starve yourselves with foul-tasting beverages?
Police accuse a Pennsylvania man of creepily hiding a camera in the ceiling of his colleague's offce. Sadly, this isn't the first such tale
Let's face it: Some days you leave work wanting to throw, punch, and break things. If you live in Dallas, you can — for a small fee, of course
A ground-breaking Australian company offers women who opt to return from maternity leave double pay for six weeks — claiming it's cheaper than replacing them
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 things you need to know today: November 24, 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Why insects are the future of food
- House hunting: 7 stunning castles in Europe
Subscribe to the Week