A new study says men who've buzzed off their hair are perceived to be more masculine and dominant. And people think they can bench-press more, too
Why indulge in happy hours or corporate retreats when you can all get together and starve yourselves with foul-tasting beverages?
Police accuse a Pennsylvania man of creepily hiding a camera in the ceiling of his colleague's offce. Sadly, this isn't the first such tale
Let's face it: Some days you leave work wanting to throw, punch, and break things. If you live in Dallas, you can — for a small fee, of course
A ground-breaking Australian company offers women who opt to return from maternity leave double pay for six weeks — claiming it's cheaper than replacing them
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to make classic pulled pork
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make salads for reluctant salad eaters
Subscribe to the Week