The Twilight star drags down this weekend's twisted take on the fairy tale with a slack-jawed portrayal of the fairest of them all
Men in Black 3 knocks The Avengers off its perch, but the superhero flick continues to astound — as do Wes Anderson and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
Critics are down on the latest star-packed romantic comedy, featuring J. Lo, Cameron Diaz, and more. Still, some actors manage to rise above the dreck
After shocking audiences with Borat and Bruno, the strategically crass character actor attempts to strike gold again with his fish-out-of-water formula
Critics get a taste of the actor's take on Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me" in the upcoming rock musical — and they aren't so sweet on it
Movie-goers were shocked to learn that the director's adaptation of the '60s soap ditched its gothic style for cheeky laughs. And critics are divided
Iron Man and his superhero pals score an eye-popping $200 million debut, obliterating the old record set by last year's Harry Potter finale
The 76-year-old filmmaker sends yet another cinematic postcard to movie audiences this summer, this time from Italy. Here's what critics are buzzing about
The late R&B supernova's final film performance serves as a tragic reminder of her enormous talent and painful struggles
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: November 24, 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
Subscribe to the Week