opinion briefs on this topic
The Twilight star drags down this weekend's twisted take on the fairy tale with a slack-jawed portrayal of the fairest of them all
Men in Black 3 knocks The Avengers off its perch, but the superhero flick continues to astound — as do Wes Anderson and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
Critics are down on the latest star-packed romantic comedy, featuring J. Lo, Cameron Diaz, and more. Still, some actors manage to rise above the dreck
After shocking audiences with Borat and Bruno, the strategically crass character actor attempts to strike gold again with his fish-out-of-water formula
Critics get a taste of the actor's take on Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me" in the upcoming rock musical — and they aren't so sweet on it
Movie-goers were shocked to learn that the director's adaptation of the '60s soap ditched its gothic style for cheeky laughs. And critics are divided
Iron Man and his superhero pals score an eye-popping $200 million debut, obliterating the old record set by last year's Harry Potter finale
The 76-year-old filmmaker sends yet another cinematic postcard to movie audiences this summer, this time from Italy. Here's what critics are buzzing about
The late R&B supernova's final film performance serves as a tragic reminder of her enormous talent and painful struggles
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
Subscribe to the Week