Surfer Garrett McNamara officially enters the Guinness Book of World Records for narrowly escaping a 78-foot-tall oceanic monstrosity
When the nine-day race came to a close this week, 25-year-old Dallas Seavey became the youngest musher ever to win the contest
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Rise of the machines
Subscribe to the Week