Surfer Garrett McNamara officially enters the Guinness Book of World Records for narrowly escaping a 78-foot-tall oceanic monstrosity
When the nine-day race came to a close this week, 25-year-old Dallas Seavey became the youngest musher ever to win the contest
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- 10 things you need to know today: November 24, 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- House hunting: 7 stunning castles in Europe
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week