Surfer Garrett McNamara officially enters the Guinness Book of World Records for narrowly escaping a 78-foot-tall oceanic monstrosity
When the nine-day race came to a close this week, 25-year-old Dallas Seavey became the youngest musher ever to win the contest
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Could better U.S.-Cuban relations thwart baseball's human smuggling problem?
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- The liberation of Barack Obama
Subscribe to the Week