Williams celebrates her first Olympic gold medal with a once-controversial gang dance, eliciting a backlash from certain (arguably racist) quarters of the media
The British broadcaster is using technology to cover every second of every event, a gold-medal effort that has left NBC struggling to get on the podium
When prowling photographers are capturing an athlete's every expression, it's not always easy to radiate grace
The American women put on a dominant display in London, steamrolling the competition on their way to the podium. But are they the best ever?
Tug of war, pistol dueling, and live pigeon shooting — those are just some of the oddest events in Olympic history, a few of which still exist today
Tape delays, spoilers, and questionable programming decisions have prompted a noisy chorus of Twitter users to bestow the network with an ignominious hashtag: #NBCFail
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why America needs more billionaires
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
Subscribe to the Week