Williams celebrates her first Olympic gold medal with a once-controversial gang dance, eliciting a backlash from certain (arguably racist) quarters of the media
The British broadcaster is using technology to cover every second of every event, a gold-medal effort that has left NBC struggling to get on the podium
When prowling photographers are capturing an athlete's every expression, it's not always easy to radiate grace
The American women put on a dominant display in London, steamrolling the competition on their way to the podium. But are they the best ever?
Tug of war, pistol dueling, and live pigeon shooting — those are just some of the oddest events in Olympic history, a few of which still exist today
Tape delays, spoilers, and questionable programming decisions have prompted a noisy chorus of Twitter users to bestow the network with an ignominious hashtag: #NBCFail
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
Subscribe to the Week