Director Danny Boyle's plans for the massive spectacle include a mock British countryside, a cricket team, 12 horses, three goats, two cows, and Sir Paul McCartney
Duran Duran, Shakespeare, and... Sir 007? Here's a taste of how England plans to welcome the world this summer
Human rights activists say the conservative Muslim country should be kicked out of the London Olympics because it won't allow Saudi women to compete
Forget tape-delayed evening broadcasts. This summer, for the first time ever, fans in the U.S. can watch Michael Phelps' big races live from their computers
Iran says the 2012 Olympics logo is "racist" — but they're not the only ones seeing something strange in the Games' symbol
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
Subscribe to the Week