Director Danny Boyle's plans for the massive spectacle include a mock British countryside, a cricket team, 12 horses, three goats, two cows, and Sir Paul McCartney
Duran Duran, Shakespeare, and... Sir 007? Here's a taste of how England plans to welcome the world this summer
Human rights activists say the conservative Muslim country should be kicked out of the London Olympics because it won't allow Saudi women to compete
Forget tape-delayed evening broadcasts. This summer, for the first time ever, fans in the U.S. can watch Michael Phelps' big races live from their computers
Iran says the 2012 Olympics logo is "racist" — but they're not the only ones seeing something strange in the Games' symbol
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
Subscribe to the Week