Corporate fearmongers are eager to make a fortune from the phony threat of cyber-terror
Thank goodness no serious observer of electronic warfare considers a cyber-9/11 possible, let alone imminent
The 26-year-old wunderkind's death is bringing laws written a half-century ago back into the spotlight
A rogue group is covertly collecting top-secret data with an infrastructure rivaling Flame and Stuxnet
The Reddit architect and free-culture hero was locked in a bitter courtroom battle after allegedly stealing millions of files from MIT
The president reportedly plans to issue an executive order to protect the nation's critical systems from cyber attacks, and Republicans are not happy
One researcher demonstrates how easily the heart-monitoring devices can be accessed by outsiders
The virtual vigilante group claims revenge on behalf of Canadian teen Amanda Todd
A hacker stole my family photos and upended my life, says Mat Honan, and it could easily happen to you
According to the Pentagon and Australia's defense department, our troops are a sucker for sexy Facebook "friends" who are more deadly, and less attractive, than they seem
As brain-computer interfaces become more commonplace, researchers warn that the devices could open you up to a whole new threat: Mind-hacking
Want to support your preferred candidate? You should know that downloading their apps also means handing over a hefty amount of personal data
Wired reporter Mat Honan lost every file and every photo of his daughter's first year when attackers remotely wiped his MacBook. Even scarier? It could easily happen to you
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
Subscribe to the Week