Few assume that a lot of brainpower goes into these transparent scams, but a Microsoft researcher argues that they're actually highly sophisticated
Does this new service help people find the most interesting crowds, or is it just another "stalker app"?
Civil libertarians and open-web advocates are up in arms about a far-reaching bill coming up for a big vote in the House. Here's why
One of the world's most notorious hacking collectives suffers a brutal blow — after its leader rats out his comrades
The hacker group vows to take down any site that hosts or promotes child pornography. But is online vigilantism a good thing?
The tech-smart collective unexpectedly calls it quits, after successfully hacking Sony, the CIA, and the U.S. Senate. Why quit when you're ahead?
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- Why we gossip, according to science
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week