The gunman who allegedly killed 12 people at a Colorado movie theater was once bound for great things
When gunfire broke out in the Aurora movie theater, four young men gave their lives to protect their girlfriends
The social news site was a go-to source as the immediate aftermath of the Aurora shootings unfolded, renewing a debate over the role of user-generated journalism
A bounce in gun sales. Lawsuits against Warner Bros. A would-be copycat killer. The aftermath of the massacre has been full of surprising, often disturbing, developments
An online campaign is urging the Oscar winner to visit injured children in his full Caped Crusader regalia. What a bone-headed idea, say wincing critics
Despite Friday's massacre inside an Aurora, Colo., theater, moviegoers flock to see the final installment of the Batman trilogy
The tragedy, like others before it, has reignited an old argument. Could the massacre reshape attitudes toward America's gun laws?
The nation is still trying to wrap its head around the shooting rampage that left 12 people dead — and Hollywood stunned
Within hours of the tragedy, partisans had already come up with several ways to tie the shootings to the other side
A masked gunman opens fire at a midnight showing of the highly anticipated movie, killing 12 people in one of the deadliest mass shootings in recent memory
Real-time, unfiltered commentary from around the world
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
- Stop hating on cyclists
Subscribe to the Week