In the wake of Instagram and Twitter's messy split comes a new old contender worth checking out
The new head honcho unveils her strategy for rejuvenating the struggling company, but many investors and commentators say Yahoo is hopelessly muddled
The former Googler has an impressive resume as one of Silicon Valley's foremost engineers and managers, but can she save the struggling company?
Charging Mayer with turning the failing company around, Yahoo's board might be setting her up for failure, part of a pattern of high-level sexism in corporate America
Mayer becomes the first pregnant woman to be named CEO of a major company, adding a new dimension to the debate over women's role in the workplace
The struggling internet giant poaches a top executive from rival Google, but doubts linger that anyone can revive Yahoo's fortunes
In the latest embarrassment for the struggling search engine, Yahoo's chief admits that he didn't actually receive a college degree in computer science
The struggling search giant announces the deepest round of layoffs in its history. Here, 5 reasons why things could get even uglier
The struggling internet portal lashes out at the social networking king, saying Mark Zuckerberg and Co. pilfered Yahoo's many innovations
As it rapidly loses ground to Facebook and Google, Yahoo is reportedly taking severe measures to launch a turnaround
Bartz was ostensibly ousted because she failed to turn the struggling internet company around. Would things have been different if she were a man?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
Subscribe to the Week