Who could forget the time the former Alaska governor called Nancy Pelosi a "dingbat" or the war in Libya a "squirmish"?
Forget Going Rogue. These days, Sarah Palin wants you to go to the gym
In 2008, Sarah Palin was the star of the GOP convention. For this year's RNC, she couldn't even secure an appearance on the cable news network that employs her
Mama Grizzly makes her much-hyped debut as co-host of the morning show juggernaut, impressing critics with her poise, energy, and willingness to laugh at herself
Four years after their unforgettable campaign interview, Palin will briefly co-host Today while Couric presides over rival show Good Morning America
A new YouTube video proves that Moore's portrayal of the former vice presidential candidate in the HBO movie Game Change is eerily spot-on
HBO's hotly anticipated TV movie about the tumultuous rise and fall of the 2008 McCain-Palin ticket debuts this weekend. Critics weigh in on how it treats Mama Grizzly
The upcoming TV movie paints Sarah Palin as a temperamental diva who doesn't know what the Fed is. A look at the film's most talked about moments
HBO has released a preview of its upcoming look at John McCain's star-crossed pick of Palin in the 2008 race — and commentators are riled up
A new trailer for the upcoming HBO film previews the four-time Oscar nominee's performance as Mama Grizzly
Bristol's ex will reportedly release a gossipy book about Alaska's former First Family. But Levi's tome won't be alone on the anti-Palin shelf
Critics crow over the revelation that "Sarah Palin's Alaska" took advantage of state tax credits that Palin herself created
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
- Keira Knightley on Laggies, relationships, and surviving your 20s
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
Subscribe to the Week