Who could forget the time the former Alaska governor called Nancy Pelosi a "dingbat" or the war in Libya a "squirmish"?
Forget Going Rogue. These days, Sarah Palin wants you to go to the gym
In 2008, Sarah Palin was the star of the GOP convention. For this year's RNC, she couldn't even secure an appearance on the cable news network that employs her
Mama Grizzly makes her much-hyped debut as co-host of the morning show juggernaut, impressing critics with her poise, energy, and willingness to laugh at herself
Four years after their unforgettable campaign interview, Palin will briefly co-host Today while Couric presides over rival show Good Morning America
A new YouTube video proves that Moore's portrayal of the former vice presidential candidate in the HBO movie Game Change is eerily spot-on
HBO's hotly anticipated TV movie about the tumultuous rise and fall of the 2008 McCain-Palin ticket debuts this weekend. Critics weigh in on how it treats Mama Grizzly
The upcoming TV movie paints Sarah Palin as a temperamental diva who doesn't know what the Fed is. A look at the film's most talked about moments
HBO has released a preview of its upcoming look at John McCain's star-crossed pick of Palin in the 2008 race — and commentators are riled up
A new trailer for the upcoming HBO film previews the four-time Oscar nominee's performance as Mama Grizzly
Bristol's ex will reportedly release a gossipy book about Alaska's former First Family. But Levi's tome won't be alone on the anti-Palin shelf
Critics crow over the revelation that "Sarah Palin's Alaska" took advantage of state tax credits that Palin herself created
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
Subscribe to the Week