The hacker behind a 2009 dump of emails between climate-change scientists strikes again. Will the new crop of 5,000 emails reignite the scandal?
An inquiry ruling out fraud by climate scientists should quiet naysayers, says Bryan Walsh in Time, but it won't
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- What if The Purge was real?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
Subscribe to the Week