The hacker behind a 2009 dump of emails between climate-change scientists strikes again. Will the new crop of 5,000 emails reignite the scandal?
An inquiry ruling out fraud by climate scientists should quiet naysayers, says Bryan Walsh in Time, but it won't
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 10 things you need to know today: November 23, 2014
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
Subscribe to the Week