The hacker behind a 2009 dump of emails between climate-change scientists strikes again. Will the new crop of 5,000 emails reignite the scandal?
An inquiry ruling out fraud by climate scientists should quiet naysayers, says Bryan Walsh in Time, but it won't
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- In defense of family dinner
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
Subscribe to the Week