A grim new study claims that workers on the graveyard shift run a much higher risk of heart attack than their daytime-working peers
Researchers from Ohio State University found that chronic after-dark exposure to a dim light — or a TV or computer — can trigger mood disorders
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
Subscribe to the Week