A grim new study claims that workers on the graveyard shift run a much higher risk of heart attack than their daytime-working peers
Researchers from Ohio State University found that chronic after-dark exposure to a dim light — or a TV or computer — can trigger mood disorders
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Paul Ryan's anti-poverty plan is another sign of life in the GOP
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
Subscribe to the Week