A grim new study claims that workers on the graveyard shift run a much higher risk of heart attack than their daytime-working peers
Researchers from Ohio State University found that chronic after-dark exposure to a dim light — or a TV or computer — can trigger mood disorders
- 10 things you need to know today: December 12, 2013
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Watch The Daily Show try to cheer the end of congressional gridlock
- Did Paul Ryan just throw in the towel on 2016?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
Subscribe to the Week