In a surprise move, the prime minister creates a unity government with a centrist opposition party, effectively making himself "king of Israel." What's the score now?
Mitt Romney and Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu are pals, says The New York Times. But don't expect them to forge a Mideast peace accord anytime soon
The French president, unaware his mic is on, badmouths Israel's prime minister — and President Obama does not exactly leap to Bibi's defense
After a landslide vote, the U.N.'s cultural agency welcomes Palestine as a member state. What will it mean for the key players? Here, 5 theories
Although Israelis are elated to see the young soldier come home, some contend that the 1,000-to-1 prisoner swap is a huge victory for Hamas
Israel strikes an agreement with Hamas, freeing 1,000 Palestinians in exchange for a single Israeli soldier
After years of frustrating Israel and its supporters, the U.S. president finally takes a firm stand — though his motives are suspect
World leaders are gathering in New York for what could be the most dramatic showdown since Israel was created in 1947
A showdown is looming over a United Nations vote on the Palestinians' official status, and the long-stymied peace process hangs in the balance
After the sacking of Israel's embassy in Cairo, the Egyptian-Israeli peace is in jeopardy. Why the sudden tension?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- The case for voting (even if America is a corrupt plutocracy rigged by the rich)
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week