In a surprise move, the prime minister creates a unity government with a centrist opposition party, effectively making himself "king of Israel." What's the score now?
Mitt Romney and Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu are pals, says The New York Times. But don't expect them to forge a Mideast peace accord anytime soon
The French president, unaware his mic is on, badmouths Israel's prime minister — and President Obama does not exactly leap to Bibi's defense
After a landslide vote, the U.N.'s cultural agency welcomes Palestine as a member state. What will it mean for the key players? Here, 5 theories
Although Israelis are elated to see the young soldier come home, some contend that the 1,000-to-1 prisoner swap is a huge victory for Hamas
Israel strikes an agreement with Hamas, freeing 1,000 Palestinians in exchange for a single Israeli soldier
After years of frustrating Israel and its supporters, the U.S. president finally takes a firm stand — though his motives are suspect
World leaders are gathering in New York for what could be the most dramatic showdown since Israel was created in 1947
A showdown is looming over a United Nations vote on the Palestinians' official status, and the long-stymied peace process hangs in the balance
After the sacking of Israel's embassy in Cairo, the Egyptian-Israeli peace is in jeopardy. Why the sudden tension?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
Subscribe to the Week