Suspected al-Qaeda-linked Palestinians attack Israel from Sinai, and Israel swiftly retaliates. What now?
After years of seeing Israeli heroes charged under a misguided and easily exploited British law, U.K. politicians are finally wising up
More than a dozen protesters died Sunday in border clashes with Israeli soldiers. Was this just a Palestinian stunt, or evidence that the Arab Spring has reached Israel?
Fatah and Hamas agree to work together for the first time in years. Does this make peace with Israel more likely — or impossible?
The author of a hard-hitting U.N. report on Israel's incursion into Gaza revisits the issue in a Washington Post op-ed. Is he clearing Israeli forces of war crimes?
Al Jazeera's trove of leaked documents has provoked violence on the streets of Gaza and Ramallah. Can the Palestinian Authority survive?
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Stop calling the GOP the party of new ideas
Subscribe to the Week