Suspected al-Qaeda-linked Palestinians attack Israel from Sinai, and Israel swiftly retaliates. What now?
After years of seeing Israeli heroes charged under a misguided and easily exploited British law, U.K. politicians are finally wising up
More than a dozen protesters died Sunday in border clashes with Israeli soldiers. Was this just a Palestinian stunt, or evidence that the Arab Spring has reached Israel?
Fatah and Hamas agree to work together for the first time in years. Does this make peace with Israel more likely — or impossible?
The author of a hard-hitting U.N. report on Israel's incursion into Gaza revisits the issue in a Washington Post op-ed. Is he clearing Israeli forces of war crimes?
Al Jazeera's trove of leaked documents has provoked violence on the streets of Gaza and Ramallah. Can the Palestinian Authority survive?
- Surviving a plane crash
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Ted Cruz and the most cynical, despicable political stunt of the year
- Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: The man who would be caliph
- Everything you need to master Chinese cooking
- When men who abstain from pre-marital sex get married
- The greatest sniper duel in history is a myth
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week