Suspected al-Qaeda-linked Palestinians attack Israel from Sinai, and Israel swiftly retaliates. What now?
After years of seeing Israeli heroes charged under a misguided and easily exploited British law, U.K. politicians are finally wising up
More than a dozen protesters died Sunday in border clashes with Israeli soldiers. Was this just a Palestinian stunt, or evidence that the Arab Spring has reached Israel?
Fatah and Hamas agree to work together for the first time in years. Does this make peace with Israel more likely — or impossible?
The author of a hard-hitting U.N. report on Israel's incursion into Gaza revisits the issue in a Washington Post op-ed. Is he clearing Israeli forces of war crimes?
Al Jazeera's trove of leaked documents has provoked violence on the streets of Gaza and Ramallah. Can the Palestinian Authority survive?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
Subscribe to the Week