Suspected al-Qaeda-linked Palestinians attack Israel from Sinai, and Israel swiftly retaliates. What now?
After years of seeing Israeli heroes charged under a misguided and easily exploited British law, U.K. politicians are finally wising up
More than a dozen protesters died Sunday in border clashes with Israeli soldiers. Was this just a Palestinian stunt, or evidence that the Arab Spring has reached Israel?
Fatah and Hamas agree to work together for the first time in years. Does this make peace with Israel more likely — or impossible?
The author of a hard-hitting U.N. report on Israel's incursion into Gaza revisits the issue in a Washington Post op-ed. Is he clearing Israeli forces of war crimes?
Al Jazeera's trove of leaked documents has provoked violence on the streets of Gaza and Ramallah. Can the Palestinian Authority survive?
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- How science can help you survive scary movies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week