Suspected al-Qaeda-linked Palestinians attack Israel from Sinai, and Israel swiftly retaliates. What now?
After years of seeing Israeli heroes charged under a misguided and easily exploited British law, U.K. politicians are finally wising up
More than a dozen protesters died Sunday in border clashes with Israeli soldiers. Was this just a Palestinian stunt, or evidence that the Arab Spring has reached Israel?
Fatah and Hamas agree to work together for the first time in years. Does this make peace with Israel more likely — or impossible?
The author of a hard-hitting U.N. report on Israel's incursion into Gaza revisits the issue in a Washington Post op-ed. Is he clearing Israeli forces of war crimes?
Al Jazeera's trove of leaked documents has provoked violence on the streets of Gaza and Ramallah. Can the Palestinian Authority survive?
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
Subscribe to the Week