Brazil, Argentina, and Uruguay say they recognize Palestinian independence along pre-1967 borders. What do they hope to accomplish?
Obama gently scolds Israel for expanding settlements in East Jerusalem. Is there any hope left for the talks between Netanyahu and Abbas?
Israel says it won't extend its full-scale moratorium on building in the West Bank. Does that extinguish any hope of peace with the Palestinians?
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- How I lost all my money
- The best books we read in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How to save money: 12 great personal finance tips
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How to wrap a present with mathematical precision (and waste less paper)
Subscribe to the Week