Brazil, Argentina, and Uruguay say they recognize Palestinian independence along pre-1967 borders. What do they hope to accomplish?
Obama gently scolds Israel for expanding settlements in East Jerusalem. Is there any hope left for the talks between Netanyahu and Abbas?
Israel says it won't extend its full-scale moratorium on building in the West Bank. Does that extinguish any hope of peace with the Palestinians?
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- How science can help you survive scary movies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week