Brazil, Argentina, and Uruguay say they recognize Palestinian independence along pre-1967 borders. What do they hope to accomplish?
Obama gently scolds Israel for expanding settlements in East Jerusalem. Is there any hope left for the talks between Netanyahu and Abbas?
Israel says it won't extend its full-scale moratorium on building in the West Bank. Does that extinguish any hope of peace with the Palestinians?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- It's time to kill school picture day
Subscribe to the Week