Brazil, Argentina, and Uruguay say they recognize Palestinian independence along pre-1967 borders. What do they hope to accomplish?
Obama gently scolds Israel for expanding settlements in East Jerusalem. Is there any hope left for the talks between Netanyahu and Abbas?
Israel says it won't extend its full-scale moratorium on building in the West Bank. Does that extinguish any hope of peace with the Palestinians?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week