Premiere Networks, which syndicates many of the biggest talk-radio shows, sometimes pays "angry" actors to call in to their programs. Are Limbaugh and Beck involved?
The so-called progressive-hunter Byron Williams says Beck played a role in persuading him to plot violence against liberal groups
Journalist Dana Milbank slams the conservative radio host for his alleged use of Mormon code, poor grasp of history, and much more
Beck's ebulliently patriotic ad promoting his "Restoring Honor" rally is earning both jeers and cheers
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
Subscribe to the Week