Premiere Networks, which syndicates many of the biggest talk-radio shows, sometimes pays "angry" actors to call in to their programs. Are Limbaugh and Beck involved?
The so-called progressive-hunter Byron Williams says Beck played a role in persuading him to plot violence against liberal groups
Journalist Dana Milbank slams the conservative radio host for his alleged use of Mormon code, poor grasp of history, and much more
Beck's ebulliently patriotic ad promoting his "Restoring Honor" rally is earning both jeers and cheers
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- Face it, ladies: We can't all be beautiful
- Don't hate the 'poor door'
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Are there too many good shows on television?
Subscribe to the Week