Premiere Networks, which syndicates many of the biggest talk-radio shows, sometimes pays "angry" actors to call in to their programs. Are Limbaugh and Beck involved?
The so-called progressive-hunter Byron Williams says Beck played a role in persuading him to plot violence against liberal groups
Journalist Dana Milbank slams the conservative radio host for his alleged use of Mormon code, poor grasp of history, and much more
Beck's ebulliently patriotic ad promoting his "Restoring Honor" rally is earning both jeers and cheers
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week