Premiere Networks, which syndicates many of the biggest talk-radio shows, sometimes pays "angry" actors to call in to their programs. Are Limbaugh and Beck involved?
The so-called progressive-hunter Byron Williams says Beck played a role in persuading him to plot violence against liberal groups
Journalist Dana Milbank slams the conservative radio host for his alleged use of Mormon code, poor grasp of history, and much more
Beck's ebulliently patriotic ad promoting his "Restoring Honor" rally is earning both jeers and cheers
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- How to stop misogynists from terrorizing the world of gamers
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week