Premiere Networks, which syndicates many of the biggest talk-radio shows, sometimes pays "angry" actors to call in to their programs. Are Limbaugh and Beck involved?
The so-called progressive-hunter Byron Williams says Beck played a role in persuading him to plot violence against liberal groups
Journalist Dana Milbank slams the conservative radio host for his alleged use of Mormon code, poor grasp of history, and much more
Beck's ebulliently patriotic ad promoting his "Restoring Honor" rally is earning both jeers and cheers
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
Subscribe to the Week