The employment picture continues to improve, but Congress' budget battles remain a source of concern
Veronica De Souza was laid off mere hours before the debate between Mitt Romney and President Obama, but she's certainly high-profile now
Skeptics accused the Obama administration of cooking unemployment data when the rate dropped to 7.8 percent. Now Gallup says it's even lower
Watch out, birthers. There's another wild theory taking hold of the internet — and it's already won the endorsement of Jack Welch
The unemployment rate falls below 8 percent for the first time in 44 months. Will that change the debate between President Obama and Mitt Romney?
The feds revise a year's worth of jobs numbers, and for the first time, we can definitively say that more jobs have been created than lost on Obama's watch
The U.S. economy added 163,000 jobs last month — far more than expected, but not enough to keep the unemployment rate from rising to 8.3 percent
A New York Times writer sparks controversy by proposing an 18-month national service requirement that would put every young American to work
Under new legislation, the jobless will have to undergo drug testing in certain cases. If Republicans had gotten their way, it would have been all cases
The feds announce that 200,000 jobs were added to the economy last month, surpassing forecasts and adding momentum to the economic recovery
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The militarization of America’s police
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
Subscribe to the Week