The fast food giant is adding tens of thousands of McJobs to the economy. Will it help the recovery?
Both Democrats and Republicans think deficit reduction is our top priority, says Ari Berman in The Nation. The American people disagree
With Thanksgiving over, lawmakers have to decide before November 30 whether to extend unemployment benefits through the holidays
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
Subscribe to the Week