A Virgin Blue flight attendant gets canned after he locks a 17-month-old child in the overhead compartment for 10 seconds
Some intensely irate fliers — like the Bellevue, WA, woman who claims American Airlines traumatized her — are taking their gripes to court
As air travelers bemoan the budget airline's decision to charge fliers for carry-ons, commentators offer tongue-in-cheek travel tips
- 10 things you need to know today: November 24, 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
Subscribe to the Week