opinion briefs on this topic
Around the world, ice caps are melting due to climate change, scientists say. But a few icy masses in the Himalayas are, weirdly enough, getting bigger
In a sort of reverse "Climategate," the libertarian Heartland Institute is embarrassed by a major leak. Here, 6 of the highlights
Shocking new photographs of an adult polar bear feasting on a juvenile are raising red flags for environmentalists
After a brief decline in CO2 production at the height of the recession, global carbon output is higher than ever
With warming temperatures and shifting rainfall hurting coffee crops, Starbucks is reportedly looking to branch out into new territory
If temperatures continue to rise, a new report suggests, West Africa, source of half the world's chocolate, will be unfit to grow the coveted beans
The environmental evangelist launches a round-the-clock initiative to raise awareness of global warming
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- 10 things you need to know today: March 7, 2014
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- The Daily Show explains Hamid Karzai's 'Afghan Hustle'
- Russia's Ukraine invasion is a moral crisis
Subscribe to the Week