Cancun is hosting the U.N. conference on man-made climate change — amid record cold temperatures
After last year's disastrous talks, negotiators are giving it another go in Mexico
Rep. John Shimkus (R-Ill.) wants to chair the House Energy and Commerce committee — should his Bible-based dismissal of global warming be a disqualifier?
The New Yorker's account of how infighting, meddling and obstructionism put the kibosh a new energy policy
Los Angelenos have been burning up — but they're not the only ones who have endured unprecedented temperatures this past year
Floods in Pakistan, fires in Russia, a heat wave in the U.S. Is this what it feels like when climate change kicks into overdrive?
The moderate Republican ditched his own climate and energy bill because it curbed offshore drilling. What was he thinking?
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
Subscribe to the Week