Cancun is hosting the U.N. conference on man-made climate change — amid record cold temperatures
After last year's disastrous talks, negotiators are giving it another go in Mexico
Rep. John Shimkus (R-Ill.) wants to chair the House Energy and Commerce committee — should his Bible-based dismissal of global warming be a disqualifier?
The New Yorker's account of how infighting, meddling and obstructionism put the kibosh a new energy policy
Los Angelenos have been burning up — but they're not the only ones who have endured unprecedented temperatures this past year
Floods in Pakistan, fires in Russia, a heat wave in the U.S. Is this what it feels like when climate change kicks into overdrive?
The moderate Republican ditched his own climate and energy bill because it curbed offshore drilling. What was he thinking?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- California's epic drought
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week