Cancun is hosting the U.N. conference on man-made climate change — amid record cold temperatures
After last year's disastrous talks, negotiators are giving it another go in Mexico
Rep. John Shimkus (R-Ill.) wants to chair the House Energy and Commerce committee — should his Bible-based dismissal of global warming be a disqualifier?
The New Yorker's account of how infighting, meddling and obstructionism put the kibosh a new energy policy
Los Angelenos have been burning up — but they're not the only ones who have endured unprecedented temperatures this past year
Floods in Pakistan, fires in Russia, a heat wave in the U.S. Is this what it feels like when climate change kicks into overdrive?
The moderate Republican ditched his own climate and energy bill because it curbed offshore drilling. What was he thinking?
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
Subscribe to the Week