The prognosticator-in-chief lays out his predictions for the Final Four, revealing his strategic preferences for squads hailing from swing states
Companies could lose up to $175 million in the first two days of the NCAA tournament, as on-the-clock employees obsessively check for game updates
Drexel fails to make the cut, but Iona gets in? A look at the NCAA tournament's most questionable bracket decisions
The Butler Bulldogs' inspirational run for the NCAA men's basketball title ends with an ugly loss to UConn. Did anybody really win in this clunker of a game?
The Virginia Commonwealth Rams knocked off Kansas in this NCAA basketball tournament's most stunning upset. Is theirs the best underdog story ever?
Defying prognosticators, many of college basketball's top teams failed to make it beyond the tournament's opening rounds
While the president finds time to make March Madness predictions during a period of international upheaval, his conservative critics find time to be outraged
NCAA hoops used to be where high school stars learned the game, says Michael Sokolove in The New York Times Magazine. But now college is just a one-year rest stop on the way to the NBA
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- 10 things you need to know today: August 22, 2014
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How collaborative innovation led to the experimental serum for Ebola
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
- Don't listen to Paul Ryan: The GOP is still the party of makers and takers
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
Subscribe to the Week