The prognosticator-in-chief lays out his predictions for the Final Four, revealing his strategic preferences for squads hailing from swing states
Companies could lose up to $175 million in the first two days of the NCAA tournament, as on-the-clock employees obsessively check for game updates
Drexel fails to make the cut, but Iona gets in? A look at the NCAA tournament's most questionable bracket decisions
The Butler Bulldogs' inspirational run for the NCAA men's basketball title ends with an ugly loss to UConn. Did anybody really win in this clunker of a game?
The Virginia Commonwealth Rams knocked off Kansas in this NCAA basketball tournament's most stunning upset. Is theirs the best underdog story ever?
Defying prognosticators, many of college basketball's top teams failed to make it beyond the tournament's opening rounds
While the president finds time to make March Madness predictions during a period of international upheaval, his conservative critics find time to be outraged
NCAA hoops used to be where high school stars learned the game, says Michael Sokolove in The New York Times Magazine. But now college is just a one-year rest stop on the way to the NBA
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week