Kathryn Bigelow's bin Laden movie is winning across-the-board raves. But critics are less unanimous about what to make of the movie's gruesome torture scenes
Journalists get a sneak peek at a firsthand account of the killing of the al Qaeda mastermind, and dish on details of the raid and the SEALs' opinion of Obama
Now that Matthew Bissonnette has been IDed as one of the commandos who killed Osama bin Laden, revenge-seeking jihadists are eagerly calling for his death
As the White House bends over backwards to help filmmakers, conservatives accuse Obama of spilling secrets so he'll be portrayed as a hero on screen
Pakistan imposes a 33-year prison sentence on a doctor who partnered with the CIA to track down the world's most wanted terrorist
Republicans insist that Obama shouldn't brag about launching a covert assault to get the al Qaeda leader because any president would have done the same
Bill Warren claims to know where the terrorist mastermind was thrown overboard, and he's determined to drag up his corpse... right in the middle of the election
Fresh details emerge on the terrorist mastermind's post-9/11 life, raising troubling questions about how the world's most wanted man evaded capture for so long
A film about the terrorist's death will be released a month before President Obama faces voters in 2012 — and one Republican is calling foul
The most detailed account yet of the epic raid includes juicy new tidbits on abandoned plans, bin Laden's burial at sea, and a much-hyped war dog
Is the truth down there? That's what deep-sea treasure hunter Bill Warren wants to find out by trolling the Arabian Sea for the terrorist's remains
New details emerge about the daring commando raid, the heroic war dog's name, and why exactly the SEALs' helicopter crashed
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week