A Q&A guide to the highly trained, fearless, and lethal commandos who killed Osama bin Laden
The president wasted little time in announcing the al Qaeda boss' death. But now, some wonder if his haste cost us the chance to catch even more terrorists
Pakistani investigators fear that Osama bin Laden's youngest son — and rumored successor — escaped during the Navy SEAL raid on May 1
The widely respected TV journalist suggested in 2008 that the al Qaeda leader was in a villa in Pakistan — not a remote mountaintop cave
Two New York congressmen say the $50 million reward ought to go to 9/11 first responders, along with survivors and victims' families
The world's most hunted terrorist dyed his beard black, watched clips of himself on TV, and kept "natural Viagra" near his bed
"The View" co-host shares a poem that she (jokingly) says she would use to tell her kids about the terrorist's death
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
Subscribe to the Week