opinion briefs on this topic
A Q&A guide to the highly trained, fearless, and lethal commandos who killed Osama bin Laden
The president wasted little time in announcing the al Qaeda boss' death. But now, some wonder if his haste cost us the chance to catch even more terrorists
Pakistani investigators fear that Osama bin Laden's youngest son — and rumored successor — escaped during the Navy SEAL raid on May 1
The widely respected TV journalist suggested in 2008 that the al Qaeda leader was in a villa in Pakistan — not a remote mountaintop cave
Two New York congressmen say the $50 million reward ought to go to 9/11 first responders, along with survivors and victims' families
The world's most hunted terrorist dyed his beard black, watched clips of himself on TV, and kept "natural Viagra" near his bed
"The View" co-host shares a poem that she (jokingly) says she would use to tell her kids about the terrorist's death
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Obama's next steps on immigration
- Why cutting the government doesn't make it more efficient
Subscribe to the Week