A Q&A guide to the highly trained, fearless, and lethal commandos who killed Osama bin Laden
The president wasted little time in announcing the al Qaeda boss' death. But now, some wonder if his haste cost us the chance to catch even more terrorists
Pakistani investigators fear that Osama bin Laden's youngest son — and rumored successor — escaped during the Navy SEAL raid on May 1
The widely respected TV journalist suggested in 2008 that the al Qaeda leader was in a villa in Pakistan — not a remote mountaintop cave
Two New York congressmen say the $50 million reward ought to go to 9/11 first responders, along with survivors and victims' families
The world's most hunted terrorist dyed his beard black, watched clips of himself on TV, and kept "natural Viagra" near his bed
"The View" co-host shares a poem that she (jokingly) says she would use to tell her kids about the terrorist's death
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
Subscribe to the Week