opinion briefs on this topic
A Q&A guide to the highly trained, fearless, and lethal commandos who killed Osama bin Laden
The president wasted little time in announcing the al Qaeda boss' death. But now, some wonder if his haste cost us the chance to catch even more terrorists
Pakistani investigators fear that Osama bin Laden's youngest son — and rumored successor — escaped during the Navy SEAL raid on May 1
The widely respected TV journalist suggested in 2008 that the al Qaeda leader was in a villa in Pakistan — not a remote mountaintop cave
Two New York congressmen say the $50 million reward ought to go to 9/11 first responders, along with survivors and victims' families
The world's most hunted terrorist dyed his beard black, watched clips of himself on TV, and kept "natural Viagra" near his bed
"The View" co-host shares a poem that she (jokingly) says she would use to tell her kids about the terrorist's death
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
Subscribe to the Week