The young tech whiz takes steps to renew confidence in his social network, as early investors bail and the company's share price takes a beating
Peter Thiel, an original Facebook investor and current board member, has sold almost all of his shares — which some see as a vote of no-confidence
The social network's stock keeps sinking, and restless investors are calling for the 28-year-old hoodie enthusiast to relinquish the company's reins
The social network's slowing growth disappoints investors, and its stock price slides to an all-time low. Is the party over?
The social network plans a bold new advertising strategy for its mobile app users that delivers targeted ads to the News Feed based on other services they frequent
The company's early days were riddled with lax security measures and claims of sexual harassment... at least until COO Sheryl Sandberg cleaned things up
The social network is rolling out an optional new service that connects you with like-minded strangers hanging out in your vicinity
If all goes well, Mark Zuckerberg's social network may soon be able to scan for faces in any iPhone photo you upload to Facebook
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- How to make classic pulled pork
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- 10 things you need to know today: August 1, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week