opinion briefs on this topic
The young tech whiz takes steps to renew confidence in his social network, as early investors bail and the company's share price takes a beating
Peter Thiel, an original Facebook investor and current board member, has sold almost all of his shares — which some see as a vote of no-confidence
The social network's stock keeps sinking, and restless investors are calling for the 28-year-old hoodie enthusiast to relinquish the company's reins
The social network's slowing growth disappoints investors, and its stock price slides to an all-time low. Is the party over?
The social network plans a bold new advertising strategy for its mobile app users that delivers targeted ads to the News Feed based on other services they frequent
The company's early days were riddled with lax security measures and claims of sexual harassment... at least until COO Sheryl Sandberg cleaned things up
The social network is rolling out an optional new service that connects you with like-minded strangers hanging out in your vicinity
If all goes well, Mark Zuckerberg's social network may soon be able to scan for faces in any iPhone photo you upload to Facebook
- How typeface influences the way we read and think
- The culture war is over, and conservatives lost
- The last word: He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- WATCH: 41 historic demises
- WATCH: Australia's army chief demonstrates how you address sex abuse
- The FBI has purposefully — and, it says, justifiably — shot 150 Americans since 1993
- The world is way, way bigger than you
- Has Snowden crossed a red line?
- Washington has an Edward Snowden problem
- This is what 213 severed bear paws looks like