The young tech whiz takes steps to renew confidence in his social network, as early investors bail and the company's share price takes a beating
Peter Thiel, an original Facebook investor and current board member, has sold almost all of his shares — which some see as a vote of no-confidence
The social network's stock keeps sinking, and restless investors are calling for the 28-year-old hoodie enthusiast to relinquish the company's reins
The social network's slowing growth disappoints investors, and its stock price slides to an all-time low. Is the party over?
The social network plans a bold new advertising strategy for its mobile app users that delivers targeted ads to the News Feed based on other services they frequent
The company's early days were riddled with lax security measures and claims of sexual harassment... at least until COO Sheryl Sandberg cleaned things up
The social network is rolling out an optional new service that connects you with like-minded strangers hanging out in your vicinity
If all goes well, Mark Zuckerberg's social network may soon be able to scan for faces in any iPhone photo you upload to Facebook
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
Subscribe to the Week