opinion briefs on this topic
The young tech whiz takes steps to renew confidence in his social network, as early investors bail and the company's share price takes a beating
Peter Thiel, an original Facebook investor and current board member, has sold almost all of his shares — which some see as a vote of no-confidence
The social network's stock keeps sinking, and restless investors are calling for the 28-year-old hoodie enthusiast to relinquish the company's reins
The social network's slowing growth disappoints investors, and its stock price slides to an all-time low. Is the party over?
The social network plans a bold new advertising strategy for its mobile app users that delivers targeted ads to the News Feed based on other services they frequent
The company's early days were riddled with lax security measures and claims of sexual harassment... at least until COO Sheryl Sandberg cleaned things up
The social network is rolling out an optional new service that connects you with like-minded strangers hanging out in your vicinity
If all goes well, Mark Zuckerberg's social network may soon be able to scan for faces in any iPhone photo you upload to Facebook
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- The secrets of happy families
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Did God have a wife?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
8 Facebook misfires that ruined lives
Subscribe to the Week