The social media wunderkind shot onto the list of the world's 40 wealthiest people when Facebook's stock made its debut. Then, almost as quickly, he fell back off
The social network raised eyebrows yet again when it unveiled a camera app that's similar to the one the company just purchased. What's going on?
The company made a big splash in the stock market last week, raising a whopping $16 billion. This week, its share price is already plunging
Mark Zuckerberg's ubiquitous social network will likely be valued at more than $100 billion when it launches its IPO on Friday. Is the company massively overhyped?
The auto giant's move raises doubts about Facebook's business model — just days before it begins selling shares to the public
As the young CEO hammered out a deal to buy Instagram over steak and ice cream, his lawyers sat on the couch watching the HBO series Game of Thrones
As he woos suit-and-tie investors on Wall Street, the 27-year-old CEO's sartorial choices are becoming a source of controversy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- California's epic drought
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
Subscribe to the Week