The social media wunderkind shot onto the list of the world's 40 wealthiest people when Facebook's stock made its debut. Then, almost as quickly, he fell back off
The social network raised eyebrows yet again when it unveiled a camera app that's similar to the one the company just purchased. What's going on?
The company made a big splash in the stock market last week, raising a whopping $16 billion. This week, its share price is already plunging
Mark Zuckerberg's ubiquitous social network will likely be valued at more than $100 billion when it launches its IPO on Friday. Is the company massively overhyped?
The auto giant's move raises doubts about Facebook's business model — just days before it begins selling shares to the public
As the young CEO hammered out a deal to buy Instagram over steak and ice cream, his lawyers sat on the couch watching the HBO series Game of Thrones
As he woos suit-and-tie investors on Wall Street, the 27-year-old CEO's sartorial choices are becoming a source of controversy
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 12 holiday gifts for the hardest-to-shop-for people on your list
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week