The social media wunderkind shot onto the list of the world's 40 wealthiest people when Facebook's stock made its debut. Then, almost as quickly, he fell back off
The social network raised eyebrows yet again when it unveiled a camera app that's similar to the one the company just purchased. What's going on?
The company made a big splash in the stock market last week, raising a whopping $16 billion. This week, its share price is already plunging
Mark Zuckerberg's ubiquitous social network will likely be valued at more than $100 billion when it launches its IPO on Friday. Is the company massively overhyped?
The auto giant's move raises doubts about Facebook's business model — just days before it begins selling shares to the public
As the young CEO hammered out a deal to buy Instagram over steak and ice cream, his lawyers sat on the couch watching the HBO series Game of Thrones
As he woos suit-and-tie investors on Wall Street, the 27-year-old CEO's sartorial choices are becoming a source of controversy
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week