opinion briefs on this topic
The social media wunderkind shot onto the list of the world's 40 wealthiest people when Facebook's stock made its debut. Then, almost as quickly, he fell back off
The social network raised eyebrows yet again when it unveiled a camera app that's similar to the one the company just purchased. What's going on?
The company made a big splash in the stock market last week, raising a whopping $16 billion. This week, its share price is already plunging
Mark Zuckerberg's ubiquitous social network will likely be valued at more than $100 billion when it launches its IPO on Friday. Is the company massively overhyped?
The auto giant's move raises doubts about Facebook's business model — just days before it begins selling shares to the public
As the young CEO hammered out a deal to buy Instagram over steak and ice cream, his lawyers sat on the couch watching the HBO series Game of Thrones
As he woos suit-and-tie investors on Wall Street, the 27-year-old CEO's sartorial choices are becoming a source of controversy
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Attack of the invasive species
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week