opinion briefs on this topic
Thousands of Americans die each year waiting for heart, lung, and kidney transplants that never materialize. Mark Zuckerberg is intent on changing that
In another blockbuster deal, the social network has agreed to pay Microsoft $550 million for hundreds of licenses once owned by AOL. Here, clues as to why
Sixty percent of American parents admit to having logged onto their teenager's Facebook account without permission — and other revelations
A racy online campaign for sportswear brand Stussy promises that a model will peel off more and more clothing as she receives Facebook "Likes"
These days, if you want a job, some employers want access to your Facebook account. Is nothing sacred?
The social gaming giant unveils its own dedicated platform — so you no longer have to go to Facebook for your FarmVille fix
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here are the people who want to take a one way trip to Mars
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
Subscribe to the Week