opinion briefs on this topic
Thousands of Americans die each year waiting for heart, lung, and kidney transplants that never materialize. Mark Zuckerberg is intent on changing that
In another blockbuster deal, the social network has agreed to pay Microsoft $550 million for hundreds of licenses once owned by AOL. Here, clues as to why
Sixty percent of American parents admit to having logged onto their teenager's Facebook account without permission — and other revelations
A racy online campaign for sportswear brand Stussy promises that a model will peel off more and more clothing as she receives Facebook "Likes"
These days, if you want a job, some employers want access to your Facebook account. Is nothing sacred?
The social gaming giant unveils its own dedicated platform — so you no longer have to go to Facebook for your FarmVille fix
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- The executioners' lament
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
Subscribe to the Week