Thousands of Americans die each year waiting for heart, lung, and kidney transplants that never materialize. Mark Zuckerberg is intent on changing that
In another blockbuster deal, the social network has agreed to pay Microsoft $550 million for hundreds of licenses once owned by AOL. Here, clues as to why
Sixty percent of American parents admit to having logged onto their teenager's Facebook account without permission — and other revelations
A racy online campaign for sportswear brand Stussy promises that a model will peel off more and more clothing as she receives Facebook "Likes"
These days, if you want a job, some employers want access to your Facebook account. Is nothing sacred?
The social gaming giant unveils its own dedicated platform — so you no longer have to go to Facebook for your FarmVille fix
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Yes, the Federal Reserve is politicized — and that's a good thing
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week