Thousands of Americans die each year waiting for heart, lung, and kidney transplants that never materialize. Mark Zuckerberg is intent on changing that
In another blockbuster deal, the social network has agreed to pay Microsoft $550 million for hundreds of licenses once owned by AOL. Here, clues as to why
Sixty percent of American parents admit to having logged onto their teenager's Facebook account without permission — and other revelations
A racy online campaign for sportswear brand Stussy promises that a model will peel off more and more clothing as she receives Facebook "Likes"
These days, if you want a job, some employers want access to your Facebook account. Is nothing sacred?
The social gaming giant unveils its own dedicated platform — so you no longer have to go to Facebook for your FarmVille fix
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week