Thousands of Americans die each year waiting for heart, lung, and kidney transplants that never materialize. Mark Zuckerberg is intent on changing that
In another blockbuster deal, the social network has agreed to pay Microsoft $550 million for hundreds of licenses once owned by AOL. Here, clues as to why
Sixty percent of American parents admit to having logged onto their teenager's Facebook account without permission — and other revelations
A racy online campaign for sportswear brand Stussy promises that a model will peel off more and more clothing as she receives Facebook "Likes"
These days, if you want a job, some employers want access to your Facebook account. Is nothing sacred?
The social gaming giant unveils its own dedicated platform — so you no longer have to go to Facebook for your FarmVille fix
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week