Like it or not, users of the social network are about to switch over to its controversial new profile format. A guide to the key issues
Send messages from beyond the grave through everyone's favorite social network
The social network unveils a new music-sharing service — that looks a lot like another buzzy social listening site
For better or worse, Facebook's new profile lays out a user's entire online history in an easy-to-graze chronological format
With Facebook's $100 billion IPO looming, the FTC subjects the social network to strict new rules that could protect users — but hamstring Facebook. A concise guide
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week