Like it or not, users of the social network are about to switch over to its controversial new profile format. A guide to the key issues
Send messages from beyond the grave through everyone's favorite social network
The social network unveils a new music-sharing service — that looks a lot like another buzzy social listening site
For better or worse, Facebook's new profile lays out a user's entire online history in an easy-to-graze chronological format
With Facebook's $100 billion IPO looming, the FTC subjects the social network to strict new rules that could protect users — but hamstring Facebook. A concise guide
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
Subscribe to the Week