opinion briefs on this topic
Like it or not, users of the social network are about to switch over to its controversial new profile format. A guide to the key issues
Send messages from beyond the grave through everyone's favorite social network
The social network unveils a new music-sharing service — that looks a lot like another buzzy social listening site
For better or worse, Facebook's new profile lays out a user's entire online history in an easy-to-graze chronological format
With Facebook's $100 billion IPO looming, the FTC subjects the social network to strict new rules that could protect users — but hamstring Facebook. A concise guide
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The Daily Show's Aasif Mandvi dismantles another ObamaCare myth
- No, Ukraine is not being run by fascists
Subscribe to the Week